Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owner Or noob?

Go down 
+2
Kalaksuki,
silverclaw,
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Hopefully i would love to let everyone know that the owner of this rpg is a total noob..

1) He noob kicks becuase i tell him hes void
2) apparently no one can double team, but he can, becuase its his rpg
3) he makes nunu's death 20 hours "Because he just doesnt like him"
4) he randoms shay, when he said himself there was no randoming..

Hopefully all you people make the right choise and just leave the nooby bitch to rot in his own rpg

A rich noob who thinks hes bad ass becuase he can rp 4 wording -claps- Nice job
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Eh, More of a noob. People don't even go to his own rpg, guess what was his excuse, because two people only had rights, he's too selfish to even sell rights to people, he goes into the forest, waiting for people to afraid of him, what the hell? No, people get the hell out of his rpg, please, just do it.
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Yeah okay. First off. I'd like to inform all you dumbasses that Chase doesn't think he owns cos he's fucking rich. Because everything is pratically my furni? Come on guys You can do better than that. I'd also like to say look whose call who what. You're insulting him over a freaking game online? Like seriously? Get a life maybe? You call him a noob because he kicks you because you insult him? Ya I'd probably kick you too.

Only two people do have rights. And no, it's not because he's too selfish to sell them. That doesn't even make sense. If he was selfish, he'd sell them to anyone because he'd want the fucking money you dumbass. And we both dicuss who we sell the rights to, because stupid people can't be trusted becuase they fuck with the shit in the room. Don't tell people to get the hell out of his rpg. If they want to be in it. They can. And just because SOME good rp'ers left, doesn't mean he lost all of the good ones. Anyhoo. It doesn't even matter. Because you both are getting worked up over nothing. It's a game for christ sake.

And he doesn't go into the forest waiting for people to be afraid of him. He's usually in the main or in his DS room you dumbass. Get your facts straight before you insult someone saying things they don't do. Gratned he kicked you because you're a dumbass obviously. Both of you. And I have to say. If you both acted like this is the rpg room. I'd kick you to. So does that make me a noob? No it just makes me annoyed that you guys are getting worked up over nothing. And start calling someone a noob because they kick you because you can't rp? Like really?

And it's kinda common sense that, since we don't have a set hour for death. That whoever kills the other decides how long. Like seriously guys. There's a thing out there called common sense. You might wanna look into getting some. Randoming is allowed in the wastelands. You'd know that if you could read a yellow square in the room over the thing that's called a teleporter. But I wouldn't expect to immature fools such as yourselves to know how.

Look, call whoever what you will. But I do not take insults to myself or my friends well. And don't say he started it. Because the comments are the proof. Kalaksuki made his first, then silverclaw joined in. And so guess what. Chase stood up for himself and said something back. It's bullshit that you guys think you can sit there and say something like that, and think you can get away with it.

1. Because you guys did say it
2. You started it, and you need to grow up and accept that
3. If someone insulted you guys you'd stick up for yourself. And that's exactly what Chase did

So, if you both could grow up some. We might actually have some decent people in our world today. But no, it's filled with too many immature people such as yourselves. That get worked up over a game. And don't try to say I am too. This has nothing to do with the rpg itself. You can say whatever you want about that i don't really give a shit. But I don't like my friends being insulted. So. With that being said

Thanks fuck off and have a nice day =D

Now, let's all give a round of applause for the two biggest dumbasses ever ^^
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Hm.. Appearantly I'm the immature one.. She cussed like there was no tomorrow.. But let her... The website supporting this forum will deleted for cussing and insulting. Hm... That would devastate "Chase" what a shame... Hehe

I have photographic memory Exactly what he said...

"Waits for them to be afraid of me"
"Waits for them to coward in fear and run screaming"

-Moment of pause"

"Since no one is doing anything, becuase I'm here"

-He goes to Shay, he randoms her in the forest, his OWN rule-

Hm.. Great owner...? Didn't think so.

Last edited by Kalaksuki, on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
:Abby:22

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Hah   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:57 pm

-Clap clap clap- Well done Dumbasses! Very nice Tay. I completely Agree with everything ^^ So.. Well odnr dipshits, like Tay said, Grow up, and... Yep thats all

ThxNowBaibaiMkay?
Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: ..?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Haha omg. wow. that was like.. Wow. i dont even know. But what ever Your a dipshit how gives a crap? Cuss! Cuss! Cuss! =] Mky?
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Wow we are the dumb asses? Your the one that put out like a 2 page comment on how we are wrong. When infact everyone left that rpg already. legend left, Motor left, kala left, i left, shay left, cata left, father left, mauled left, everyone left. No one likes your bitchy pms self. And your idiot of a boyfriend. So just stfu =/ seriously im resigning from this forum because it aint waist my time. its worth no desent rpers time. So yeah, good day to you too you illogical cunt bag ^-^

And abbey arent you the little cheerleader? You just want a peice of zors 1 inch dick? So lovely xD
Seriously, im the one who needs a life... SUUURRRREEEE have fun in your 2 person main room. The rpg where everyones occ, and no one wants to go to.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Two people now defending him. :O?! How much did he pay you? And for god's sake get a new "bad" word.
It's really annoying. Yeah, it's not only two people... It's around 6...
No one is even there.. Every rpg says this "It's not gonna fall", they cry to that everynight... Until it falls.
I've met people worse than Chase. :l And Abby don't even get in this?

WE did not started. We didn't post shiz about him or even insulted, silver did not even insult him, I did because why..? Because I was defending him. He was kicked because Silver was talking and was interrupted by Chase, saying it was void and he was right. He says to "Stfu", and last time I heard "Stfu" wasn't an insult. But he was kicked. WHOOPEE, it was a disgrace to the RPG floor anyways.
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah I left like maybe a page actually. I would have done 2 pages. But, I had better things to do. So anyhoo. Most of them left, cos they got kicked or yelled at. And mauled was actually just in the room like 5 minutes ago for some reason? Lol. Anyhoo. We don't need them to make the rpg work? Cos they're all a bunch of dumbasses anyways. But my point being You both screwd up your facts. Which means pratically everything you said is screwed up. Cos if you're facts are wrong. You're wrong. Plain and simple. You're resigning from the forum "because it aint waist my time" So what you just said there was, "It isn't a waste of time" Lols. Someone needs to go back to the 5th grade. But ya know, whose counting? And erm, people go Ic all the time. You just apparently are never around to see it. Sooooo I'd love to stay and chat, but, Actually. No. I wouldn't.

Lols. Yeah I cussed like no tomorrow. Fuckidy fuck fuck. Oh well. Oh noes. The web is gonna get shut down. Big deal right?

Wrong. We'll just make a new one. So mkkay thanks bye

Fuck off have a nice day.

Oh ant btw a quote from someone. You might wanna take notes

"Bitches talk shit cos they think they know me, But bitch if I had a dick you'd be the first to blow me"

xD So. Screw you, have a ncie day and go ahead get lost. We don't need you for the rpg to work.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Yeah

Fuck off have a nice day

shut the hell up have a nice day

immature bastards have a nice day

And uhm, all these people that you said are just dumb asses, they are actually the best rpers in the rpg floor..
So uhm, your wrong, get YOUR facts straight. xD

So basically, all the good rpgers realized that chase is a noob, your a bitch, and abbeys a cheerleader. They left, now all you have is the noobs who go around public rooms asking for furni. Nice job guys, hope you prosper. You really deserve it xD
Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: - - - -   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Hah x] Oh my god. Wow. xD Er how would u ko how big chases dick is bytw? were u spying on him u perverted queerbag homosexual? Weird. but thats okay fags are fine. unless tehre fucking douches like u guys. Again go ahead call me names call me bitch or cunt or what ever. i dont care ^^ U do need to grow up.

MkayThanksBaiBaiNowAgainYouLilPussyCuntAssWipeFuckers<3 =D
Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Dude. ur still a dumbass even ifur good at rp. so what who gives a FUCKING shit about rp. "Oh look at me i need attention i can rp Blah blah blah!" n oone give s ashit u attention grabers. Grow the fuck up. im seriosu no one gives any fucking shit about how good u can rp.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah yeah, then why do you go to rpgs if you dont care?
Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Ih i didnt see anywhere that i need to care if ppl are good rpers to go to an rpg? im just saying. no one cares if ur good at rpg. so what. alot off ppl just go to have fun. so just fuck off u lil pussy fucking douche retard. Thx.Bai.Bai.Now.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 am

They at least care for typing. You obviously suck at it, punctuation please? We asked our whole damned list. Our whole damned list, if they like OSRPG. No, why? THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE OWNER! What's up with that. The owner is soooo cool... Er.. Didn't think so...

If, you care so much about Chase. Stfu and we won't do shit. BUT since you keep insisting it's "Human Nature" To Insist back. Also, you are getting overreacted, it's just a damned guy, a damned rpg. Who cares if it falls. I sure don't, But, Silver. Let's give them some credit. They made it this far. I'll give them a week.

Who else is defending him? No, one is even on the forum. More than half of the people, don't even go to it.
All I see is the same damned people, Me, Silver, "seirei", and Shay.
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 am

Why don't you two do us all a favor and just get lost?

It would be so much easier without you two being immature dumbasses. Cos this is really just getting plain annoying.

I don't care what you thnk of Chase.

I don't care what you think of the rpg.

There, it's done.

Good for you that you think he's a noob. And that rpg won't last guess what.

No one gives a rats ass about your guys opinions.

So if you're both done complaining you can just leave.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:15 pm

You think people give a rats ass about a winey bitch like yourself? It's over.. Drop it, its done, see ya, good bye, good riddance.

Seriously you got a tampon shoved up your ass or something? You just keep on saying the same shit over and over and over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 pm

if it calms your chode, ill delete the fucking topic tonight alright?

Right now couldn't care to
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:17 pm

better yet, let chase delete it i don't give a fuck =/
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Seriously. If you dn't give a fuck

Then just leave.

It's that fucking simple.
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Seirei wrote:
Yeah okay. First off. I'd like to inform all you dumbasses that Chase doesn't think he owns cos he's fucking rich. Because everything is pratically my furni? Come on guys You can do better than that. I'd also like to say look whose call who what. You're insulting him over a freaking game online? Like seriously? Get a life maybe? You call him a noob because he kicks you because you insult him? Ya I'd probably kick you too.

Only two people do have rights. And no, it's not because he's too selfish to sell them. That doesn't even make sense. If he was selfish, he'd sell them to anyone because he'd want the fucking money you dumbass. And we both dicuss who we sell the rights to, because stupid people can't be trusted becuase they fuck with the shit in the room. Don't tell people to get the hell out of his rpg. If they want to be in it. They can. And just because SOME good rp'ers left, doesn't mean he lost all of the good ones. Anyhoo. It doesn't even matter. Because you both are getting worked up over nothing. It's a game for christ sake.

And he doesn't go into the forest waiting for people to be afraid of him. He's usually in the main or in his DS room you dumbass. Get your facts straight before you insult someone saying things they don't do. Gratned he kicked you because you're a dumbass obviously. Both of you. And I have to say. If you both acted like this is the rpg room. I'd kick you to. So does that make me a noob? No it just makes me annoyed that you guys are getting worked up over nothing. And start calling someone a noob because they kick you because you can't rp? Like really?

And it's kinda common sense that, since we don't have a set hour for death. That whoever kills the other decides how long. Like seriously guys. There's a thing out there called common sense. You might wanna look into getting some. Randoming is allowed in the wastelands. You'd know that if you could read a yellow square in the room over the thing that's called a teleporter. But I wouldn't expect to immature fools such as yourselves to know how.

Look, call whoever what you will. But I do not take insults to myself or my friends well. And don't say he started it. Because the comments are the proof. Kalaksuki made his first, then silverclaw joined in. And so guess what. Chase stood up for himself and said something back. It's bullshit that you guys think you can sit there and say something like that, and think you can get away with it.

1. Because you guys did say it
2. You started it, and you need to grow up and accept that
3. If someone insulted you guys you'd stick up for yourself. And that's exactly what Chase did

So, if you both could grow up some. We might actually have some decent people in our world today. But no, it's filled with too many immature people such as yourselves. That get worked up over a game. And don't try to say I am too. This has nothing to do with the rpg itself. You can say whatever you want about that i don't really give a shit. But I don't like my friends being insulted. So. With that being said

Thanks fuck off and have a nice day =D

Now, let's all give a round of applause for the two biggest dumbasses ever ^^

Oh really? In paragraph 3? Chase voids actions, like "killer actions." Making it so that he's invincible. That's pure noobness right there. He doesn't deserve to run a Rp, more like a convention for noobs who suck fuck at Rpging. Next of all, Chase says that no one can DT (Double team unless your too retarded to know what that is) him. But he can DT OTHERS. Wow, scared to take 2 peeps on? Too weak to finish one person off by yourself? I have no idea what Chase is paying you to defend him, but I'll pay you more to stop defending that little disgrace on an Rp'er.
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 pm

So in my response, im leaving this shit of a RPG.

Have fun in Chase's Noob-ass-Spirits RPG

<33333 lol!
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Lol. What makes you think he's paying me at all?

I might actually just defend my friends.

Like good friends are supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Seirei

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:30 pm

I would like to know who told you he was paying me though >_>
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Hell Yeah Malvik!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owner Or noob? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next