Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owner Or noob?

Go down 
+2
Kalaksuki,
silverclaw,
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omgzors101

Owner Or noob? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 am

"Next of all, Chase says that no one can DT (Double team unless your too retarded to know what that is) him. But he can DT OTHERS."

(In the following paragraph, I added definitions in brackets I hope you can understand.)

Funny thing is, I never said noone could DT? If you check the rules (Or dont because they might have too big of words for your tiny brains to comprehend.) In nowhere does it say "No Double Teaming". And I cant take "2 peeps on at once"? Five days ago I took three people on in the waste-land. I killed each of them different ways. They wanted a rematch, I gave them it. Again, killed all three with three more different ways. And "Discussing the problem"? Is that supposed to be some sort of crude joke? Telling me to "Stfu." And "Fuck you." doesnt exactly seem like discussion words to me. "Camping the forest"? You mean sort of like, when I did have spare time to be in the RPG and I was always there and scene'd for about twenty minutes and after that I usually talked to and let people in the main? Yea, PURE camping right there. I also like how you think my RPG will "Fail". just because a couple of douche's like your self dont like how the Owner DARE proper RP. And as for the rights thing, I'm not selling them to just anyone anymore because about 6 days ago, someone trashed them all and took me three hours to re-write (Luckily I have them all saved now). And as for Nunu's 20 hour death, I have a right to make his death as long as I want within tweny-four hours. If I thought I could break my own rules, I would have perm deathed him, or make his death a week. Because YOU didn't like ME, you probably would have done the same, so nice hypocricy. And OH, actions such as "Moving out of sight" (To a different area) Before something connects, Makes your little attack worthless. And since before you did this, I stated I flew high enough land projectiles cant hit me, you would have to add another line to your attack. Not just "Shoots up" & "Connects". And another thing. Simply placing your hands on the ground as an alchemist, doesnt move stuff, its called "Using magic to manipulate things" For a reason. You need to learn how to RP yourself. Such as. Say, Learning what "Randoming" is. Randoming is KILLING without a reason. Simply knocking someone out and then moving them is not killing. And greatest RP'ers? LMFAO, Thats probably the funniest and most ignorant thing ive heard since about... Grade 3. (Which your probably in). You need to watch some SWRPG'ers. They full bar. And do it about.. five times faster then your four wording. As for your patheticism (That means "You is make us feel bad for your not learn things." Make sure you pause after eachword. Dont want you to over do yourself.) and ignorance ("Not know things") , I dont care really. The sooner you die, the sooner the world will be one step closer to having scum like you off the face of this planet and off the internet. Still insulting me on this little forum only shows how much I must have hurt you're little feelings. But hey, before your pulse rate goes so high and you get a stroke because someone DARE questions your RP skills, just take comfort in the fact that all the "Noobs" in my RPG, are exactly like you, so you have someone to relate to. And as for this topic, i'm done with it. Trash talk all you want, everyday everyone here just thinks you're more and more idiotic ("You is not smartz.").

Have a fun (Non-)Life.
~Chase. <3
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:18 am

Haha.

Chase said it all

Owned yo.

So. Now that this discussion is coming to a close.

Since you really hate the rpg that much

Get of the forums you dumbasses.

Like really? It's not that fucking complicated. Lol

It's actually quite simple. Cos obviously we don't care what you think of us or it.

And you getting all "OMG He's a noob"

Isn't gonna do shit

SO just fucking leave.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:38 pm

If you think your so bad ass chase, ill get 2 refs, and we will fight by the rules, and without you god modding. Lets see who will win eh?

And tay, seriously just stfu no one actually brought you into the convo anyway, so why don't you stfu and get out? You think your doing a good thing by standing up for this jack ass, but your too blinded to see that your only making yourself known as a bitch. If you want that, go ahead have fun with people making fun of you for making no sense and saying the same thing over and over again. If we are lucky you will get depressed enough to actually kill yourself =/
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Ahah, More patheticism. Because you know every single one of my points are valid, you have nothing else to say to me exept "OMFG, YOUR SO RIGHT, WE'Z GOTSSA FIGHTZ.". Its kind of sad really. x]
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Lols.

1 I really don't care what people think of me. If they don't like me, then they can not talk to me or if they have a problem with me. They can say it to my face. I really don't care about other people opinions of me.

And 2 lol. I'm not going anywhere cos I actually like being in this rpg.

And you're right. No one brought me into the convo. What part of "I defend my friends" Is too complex for you to understand? Lol how am I the one not making any sense? I stick up fro my friends. SO that doesn't make sense? Wow, what a great friend you must be to others. Everything I have said made perfect sense. You're the one that said you were leaving the rpg because. What was it "It aint wasit my time". Lol. Yeah that makes PERFECT sense. xD Well done dumbass. Really. You need to go back to like 5th grade. Like. Seriously.

And if standing up for my friends, makes me known as a bitch. Then well gues what. Big deal. Cos my friends appreciate me standing up for the. The only people that start to think I'm a bitch after this shti happens. Is the people that I'm telling off. So. You can just stfu xD Mkay? Call me a bitch again. Really I don't care.

But you two sit here and complain about the rpg and the owner. Go ahead, cos it's gonna get you no where. We aren't gonna change the rpg. And the owner isn't gonna change. So just sto wasting your time and get the fuck lost.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah yeah, its called a typo you dumb slut. I just don't like dumb asses like yourself getting the last words. But apparently everyone agrees with me, so i don't really care. Malvik basically said what everyone had on their minds. So bye, and yes, you dont make sense at all. You keep on repeating the same shit, over and over and over again it gets old, get new comebacks. =/
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Lol a typo...A type would be mis-spelling the word. xD Such as "exmple" That's a typo. ANd I'm a slut now? Not just a bitch. Mkay that's cool. Which doesn't really make sense though. Seeing as I've only dated two people my entire life. LOL. Funny.

And you don't like people like me getting the last word? Lol well get over that. Because if you're going to sit there and insult me, you aren't going to. I'm gonna defend myself. Lol. So you won't get the last word in. And yeah, I've been repeating the same thing over and over again. I wonder why. Probably because you two dumbasses can't get it through your thick heads that we don't give a damn what you think? Lol I'm not the only one repeating myself. I mean my god. You posted the same thing like 4 times. You made this topic. In two different places. Then copied that topic onto Chases comments. Talk about repatitive. LOL. But I actually have a reason to repeat myself. You're just being a dumb immature jackass. One that apparently can't grasp the topic of "Friendship". And you apparently think that this is gonna change how we do things. Lol. I wonder why everyone was getting so irritated with this. Probably because they're tired of repeating themselves.

Let me break it down for you mkay?

You're both wasting your time
You're both immature
You're both dumbasses
You hate the rpg
You hate Chase.
We don't care.
We aren't gonna change.
So you can all just get lost

There. You don't need to worry about all those big words in the previous comments. That's as simple as it's gonna get. I broke it down for you as simply as I could for you two to be able to understand it. If you can't understand that. Then you both need to go back to like the 2nd grade and not be on teh computer so much. But I guess that wouldn't really change. You probably have no lifes anyways. But anyhoo. No on cares about your life. So. Just leave. It's that fucking simple.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Omgzors101 wrote:
"Next of all, Chase says that no one can DT (Double team unless your too retarded to know what that is) him. But he can DT OTHERS."

(In the following paragraph, I added definitions in brackets I hope you can understand.)

Funny thing is, I never said noone could DT? If you check the rules (Or dont because they might have too big of words for your tiny brains to comprehend.) In nowhere does it say "No Double Teaming". And I cant take "2 peeps on at once"? Five days ago I took three people on in the waste-land. I killed each of them different ways. They wanted a rematch, I gave them it. Again, killed all three with three more different ways. And "Discussing the problem"? Is that supposed to be some sort of crude joke? Telling me to "Stfu." And "Fuck you." doesnt exactly seem like discussion words to me. "Camping the forest"? You mean sort of like, when I did have spare time to be in the RPG and I was always there and scene'd for about twenty minutes and after that I usually talked to and let people in the main? Yea, PURE camping right there. I also like how you think my RPG will "Fail". just because a couple of douche's like your self dont like how the Owner DARE proper RP. And as for the rights thing, I'm not selling them to just anyone anymore because about 6 days ago, someone trashed them all and took me three hours to re-write (Luckily I have them all saved now). And as for Nunu's 20 hour death, I have a right to make his death as long as I want within tweny-four hours. If I thought I could break my own rules, I would have perm deathed him, or make his death a week. Because YOU didn't like ME, you probably would have done the same, so nice hypocricy. And OH, actions such as "Moving out of sight" (To a different area) Before something connects, Makes your little attack worthless. And since before you did this, I stated I flew high enough land projectiles cant hit me, you would have to add another line to your attack. Not just "Shoots up" & "Connects". And another thing. Simply placing your hands on the ground as an alchemist, doesnt move stuff, its called "Using magic to manipulate things" For a reason. You need to learn how to RP yourself. Such as. Say, Learning what "Randoming" is. Randoming is KILLING without a reason. Simply knocking someone out and then moving them is not killing. And greatest RP'ers? LMFAO, Thats probably the funniest and most ignorant thing ive heard since about... Grade 3. (Which your probably in). You need to watch some SWRPG'ers. They full bar. And do it about.. five times faster then your four wording. As for your patheticism (That means "You is make us feel bad for your not learn things." Make sure you pause after eachword. Dont want you to over do yourself.) and ignorance ("Not know things") , I dont care really. The sooner you die, the sooner the world will be one step closer to having scum like you off the face of this planet and off the internet. Still insulting me on this little forum only shows how much I must have hurt you're little feelings. But hey, before your pulse rate goes so high and you get a stroke because someone DARE questions your RP skills, just take comfort in the fact that all the "Noobs" in my RPG, are exactly like you, so you have someone to relate to. And as for this topic, i'm done with it. Trash talk all you want, everyday everyone here just thinks you're more and more idiotic ("You is not smartz.").

Have a fun (Non-)Life.
~Chase. <3

Er... No.... Alchemy is making something out of something, that is alchemy, so why don't you look it up, smartass. Seriously, "Flying out of sight so no projectiles can hit me" is pure god mod. You can't do that in a line. Second, you never stated how high it was. Silver could have easily made it that far, third, you where randoming. No one is afraid of you Chase, no one, they would all tell you to fuck off, right? You're so insecure of yourself. Oh, so the two people in the room think Silver is idiotic? That means you and Tay. That's all I've been seeing for the past few days. YEAH.. Wooo!.. THIS IS FUN? HEY TAY? WANNA CYBER? :l That isn't an rpg. Also learn the meaning of Hypocricy you idiot, you used it out of context. And No. Randoming is not killing without a reason, you dipshit, it's attacking without a reason. So yeah, you cry yourself asleep telling yourself, "I'm winning this fight, they are all douches" And look again, you called the people who go to your rp noobs? Wow? Imagine the three or four noobs that go there, seeing this, you, their owner calling them a noob? Hm, pure dumbshit right there. And no, SWrpers Spam, they three-four word and so they can type faster. Mrpers full bar, see, you don't even know shit about simple rpgs. Great, Rpg owners doesn't know about rpg or rp. And scening? You scene? Wow, we discovered America. But, this is not scening. "Randomly kills himself" No No, that's noobish. You should watch Nrpers Rp, or even go to a Pokemon rp, they can scene WAAAY better than you. And if you try Random, try to scene it. -Walks over to you-
-grabs your Neck-
-you Suffocate-
-Koed-
What the hell was that?

Now to Tay. Well Tay, if you hate us so much. Why not make CHASE close it down, and make a new one, Simple, right? "Anywho" Stfu, do you even have any idea of what you are Saying? You are defending him blindly. Look how the rpg used to be, look how populated it was back then, and it was when Chase was gone. He came back, and it was fucked up all over again, so yeah, call us "dumbasses" or "immature" We at least know what we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Our RPG alchemists are like FMA ones thanks -claps- But your too stupid to get that from reading the stickie. And the imaginary "noobs" you said that go to my rpg, I said are related to you. And can you please stop repeating the exact same thing? It would make it feel less like I was talking to a mentally disabled orphan that has had been beaten over the head multiple times everyday. And I find it funny how you think we have so little amount of people, yet if you look at all the bio's we have, I think you'll read more then "seven". So have fun with you telling yourself we have seven. Im done with leaving comments aswell. So please talk about how much you hate me among your followers. Oh wait. You silver and dark. Holy crap. Overwhelming numbers. Anyways, Good bye.

Love
~Chase =D

Last edited by Omgzors101 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Lols.

Why would I make Chase clsoe down an rpg because of two immature people who don't like how he does things. Like really? Common sense guys. Just because two people are throwing a hissy fit. You wouldn't close down a store because fo that now would you? No. Lol. It makes alot more sense to just have those people quit the rpg like they said they were going to. Which I don't quite understand why you guys are saying you quit. But continue tog et on the forums. Now that's something that doesn't make sense. But. I'm really done fighting with you guys

Its stupid
Pointless
Pathetic
Annyoing
Aggrivating
And Immature

So. I'm done leaving comments. And if you guys a really quitting

Then quit.

Its not that fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:48 pm

1) Zors we know what the fuck a alchimist is you dumb ass xD I watched the whole anime, and i've FMA rped for about a year straight now.

Alchemist: Is able to transmute the thing into another thing, as long as you don't change the base element, basically saying you can turn a tree into a wood spike or a clock, but you cant turn a stone into a bottle of water. The potentions of alchemy was actually based around 450 B.C when the aryans thought they could turn lead into gold. And i could have easily killed you with transmuting hydrogen and the oxygen around you into a spontaneous combustion. But I wanted to scene, i wanted to give you another chance, but you blew it. Your just a noob, cant teach a old dog new tricks the expression.

2) Tay, i already forgot what the fuck you said, so i really don't care =/ I guess it wasn't that important or good to actually remember it.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:50 pm

and yeah, kala, me, and dark, and malvik.. thats basically your whole rpg right there xD
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Lol yeah okay. So are you done complaining yet?

Just leave already. Cos we're just gonna stop replying. Cos this is just annoying.

And childish.

And immature. So if you're qutting

Just go ahead and quit.

No ones gonna miss you

Or want you back.

So wtf are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:37 pm

And I said the forum. You "Dumbass"

but you know what?

Owner Or noob? - Page 2 Kid-middle-finger

That's right... :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Or noob?   Owner Or noob? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owner Or noob?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2