Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~Seirei Kieren~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

~Out Of Character~
Habbo Name: TaylerRae178 (Co Owner)
Sex: Female

In Character
Characters Name: Seirei Keiren
Race: Drow
Class: Doul-Soul
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2
Weight: 95 Lbs.
Eye Color: Hazel/Blue/Grey. They Change
Hair Color: Long Blonde Hair.

Character History
History: Seirei is a gorgeous young lady. Ever since she was a child, she knew something was bugging her spiritually, but she never drew attention to it, or told people about it, or even asking anoyone about it. All Seirei had was her sister. Her mother died giving birth to her baby sister. And her father, who knows where he was, he had left one day, and never came back. One day she went to the forest with her only sister, they were attacked by a rogue Snake-Youkai. After the youkai shoved his scimitar in her sisters stomache, Seirei grew so enraged her inner demon came out. when her inner demon came out, she used the water from a close stream, to slowly drown this Youkai. After she slayed the Youkai and her angered subsided, she rushed to her sister which was already dead. After slowly crying her way back to here village. She took all the weapons she could carry and went out all by herself vowing to slay anyone who dare harm the innocent. After about two weeks of wandering, she found a beutiful unicorn named Dawne. After the unicorm told her about her life telepathically, she shared her story and they decided to become partners. After wandering for years, Seirei and Dawne slaughtered a village of undead who had been attacking a close-by town for no reason, and met Raikon Kirite, a Dual-Soul like her self. This man was amazingly handsome and very very strong. His powers were far mode advanced then hers. She decided to befriend the man. Not knowing much about him she was still on her guard around him, and she intended to find out more about him and where he came from. He began training her, working her hard until the wee hours of the morning to the point she couldn't stand much more. She grew tired of the early morning training sessions and wandered off one night before he came to get her. He had made her as strong as she thought possible, so she packed her things and left. Maybe someday, she would cross paths with him again. After going her own way away from Raikon, Seirei was a bit lost. She didn't know where she would go or what she would do. But she knew, that something was going to happen. For good or bad. She didn't know what. But she swore she'd be prepared for whatever was coming.

Personality: She usually is a very quiet being who doesn't bother people much. She tends to keep to herself and her close group of friends. Normally, when she's around them, she can be very outgoing and wild. However still very defensive. If she or a friend of hers is threatened she will assume a position in where she can easily attack.

Elf Form
~~Seirei Kieren~~ L_b0340cdb633b19f415bf7d613d44b7c8
Half Demon Form
~~Seirei Kieren~~ WarriorAngel
Demon Transformation Complete
~~Seirei Kieren~~ Anime-5
Weapon
Dual Swords
~~Seirei Kieren~~ 289dly0
Mount
~~Seirei Kieren~~ 2vt63qe
Mount Info: Dawne is a white unicorn with and ice blue mane and tail. She is a very gently being. She talks and is very straight forward. She will only attack when her owners life is in danger. She has wings that fold into her body and will spread when she is going somewhere. Her skin is nearly unbreakable and almost as hard as a vampires. She can control the Ice Element.

Seirei, also has a pet wolf named Blueind. Blueind is that of the spirit world and can take on any form she pleases. Blueind is very terrortorial over her owner and is vicious in battle. Blueind and Seirei met from the dual swords her father gave to her. When Seirei turned 15, Blueinds spirit jumped into Seireis body and joined their powers together. Which allowed Seirei to become a vicious fighter, being able to stun her enemies, and with the power of a wolf inside her, she became an excellent melee fighter.

Last edited by Seirei on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Tay is teh pwnage. lol!
Back to top Go down
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Ikr? lol!
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Lmfao.
I wanna bang that picture.
Why are we using teh Goku "LOL" Signs again?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Ughhhh Idk? xD
Back to top Go down
Kon

Kon

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 pm

You better hope you never see me again or you will face my rath Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Yes because I'm so scared of you.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 am

Lol... Nice. It's fine, Tay. I'll take care of Kon. Muahehehe...
Back to top Go down
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Erm, thanks? But I'm quite capable of taking care of myself.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:53 pm

:l Wow, Your welcome? -_-? I was just kidding, by the way...
Back to top Go down
Seirei

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Lol I know? So was I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Seirei Kieren~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Seirei Kieren~~   ~~Seirei Kieren~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Seirei Kieren~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: In Character :: Biographies-
Jump to: