Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max "Wander" DarkLight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thechamp34845

thechamp34845

Max "Wander" DarkLight Empty
PostSubject: Max "Wander" DarkLight   Max "Wander" DarkLight I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Habbo Name: Thechamp34845

Character Name: Max
Character's Sex: Male
Race: Draken
Class: Paladin
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 232 lbs
Eye color: Black
Hair Color: Brown

Characters Looks:
He is a normal looking human but then he had a black wing. He has a scar on his right eye and a scar on his cheek.

Characters Personality:
Max is a calm, quiet, and likes to sleep all the time. He is only kind to people that he kinda trust and really trust.

Characters Items:
Max Mostly wear Black and white clothes. He always bring his sword everywhere with thim because if he finds his Father.

Characters History:
Max grew up with his brother taz, our family was killed by our father when he was in anger. We traveled around the world looking for our dad to kill him. Taz carrys his tombstone sword and Max carryed the sword of destruction. After a few years traveling around the world then we found him at a lake near a small village. We fought him for along time then we defeat him and now Max carry my father's blade "Sword of anger". Now they wander around the world looking for a place they belong to. Then they are fighting strong people to forget there mine of there family

Max's pic

Max "Wander" DarkLight Darkwa10 - Normal look

Max "Wander" DarkLight Dragon11 - Dragon Form

Max "Wander" DarkLight Scream10 - Mount

Max "Wander" DarkLight Uc112010 - Sword of Destruction
Back to top Go down

Max "Wander" DarkLight
Page 1 of 1