Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jil Kamadashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknightK

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm

-OOC-

+; Malvik-Arknaro

+; Male

-IC-

+; Jil Kamadashi

+; Male

+; Human

+; Alchemist

+; 17

+; 5'7 (6'4 when in Iron Armor mode)

+; 150 lbs (10% fat, Lawl)

+; Eyes-Forest Green

+; Hair-Blond/Black Mix

+; Jil looks like hes 15, young face. Wears a Orange Trenchcoat that goes down to his Theighs. He wears a White Shirt that has a picture of a sunflower of it with some japanesse wording on it. Always wears Red Baggy pants that have Black Japanesse words on it as well. His hair is always spikey and flowing, First comes Blond hair folowed by black. The colors are the Same Length. (No, his puberty Hair isnt the same as his hair, just to make sure no one brings up that question)

Words on Shirt = Peace
Words on Pants= Courage

+; Joyful, Friendly, Brave

+; Weapons- Blue Arm Blade-Commonly Used
Machine Blade
Machine Arm
White Iron Armor

+; Mount-Doesn't use any

+; History-

At a young age of 9, Jil was inspired by his Grandfather to be an Alchemist. His Grandpa had taught him so many basic steps. At age 12, Jil had finally mastered all the steps of Alchemy. Though later, Jil found out that his Grandfather never taught him ALL of the skills. Jil set out to find the High-class Alchemist book, which is known to be kept in a abandoned stronghold populated by Necromancers. Nothing is known from his parents, Hometown, just that Jil and his grandfather were the closest family connection that was ever found. Jil's Grandfather is still alive, living somewhere in the Icy mountains. At age 14, Jil set off to make new friends, and learn more skills about the Alchemists.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 am

o.o do you remember ryan5606?
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Yeah.

Very Happy!!!

O hai Ryan

You still owe me 50 coins mang. DDD:!!
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm

o.O why?
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Cause you said you would give me sum but chu never did.

cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jil Kamadashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jil Kamadashi   Jil Kamadashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jil Kamadashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: In Character :: Biographies-
Jump to: