Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite

Go down 
+5
Dante
Jodie.
:Abby:22
Fate
Omgzors101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Omgzors101

Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite Empty
PostSubject: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:58 pm

;;Out-Of-Character;;

-;Habbo Name: Omgzors101 (RPG Owner Yo.)
-;
-;Sex: Male

;;In-Character;;

-;Character's Name: Raikon Kirite
-;
-;Race: Drow
-;
-;Class: Dual-Soul (Leader)
-;
-;Sex: Male
-;
-;Age: 17
-;
-;Height: 6'4
-;
-;Weight: 200 Pounds
-;
-;Eye Color: Purple
-;
-;Hair Color: Black
-;
-;Character History: This man has an ancient demon inside of him that only comes out when angered, he numbed his emotions to keep this demon locked up. One day he awoke in a forest with no memory of his past, and weapons on his belt. A few minutes after waking up, a gang of Orc's ambused him. After being pinning to the ground and starting to be beaten, he grew so enraged that his inner demon came out. Atfer slaughtering all the orcs, he went back to normal and found refuge in a small closing of tree's. A week later, he met a stunning beautiful girl named Seirei. Sensing this girls dark energy even through her smile, he decided to befreind her, in hopes he could train her and be just as strong as him. To this day he's working on a hide-out for people like him.
-;
-;Personality: Either agressive or quiet, likes to keep to himself. Likes to start fights and is usally assultive in demon form.
-;
-;Dark Elf Form:
-; Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite NewDrowKusarigamaDaggers
-;Weapons: He carries two daggers, a kusarigama, dual katars, and a thick heavy chain. All of these have a mysterious poison on them.
-;
-;Demon Form:
-; Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite WingedDemon
-;Weapons: He carries everything he has in Dark Elf Form, but he grows very sharp metalic claws, and can also use his anger to make a Scythe and Sword. The "armor" he wears is actually a peice of his body, and he can control the very sharp tips of this peice of him. The wings in the backround are actually made out of darkness, and attached to him through a spiritual link. They can still fly. This Demon Form is also immune to fire. This demon slaughtered his entire village. When the Demon saw Kon, he saw that Kon had a little evil inside of him. Instead of killing Kon, he decided to take him under his wing, and train him. Kon still hasent told Raikon about his past.
-;
-; Night-Fall
-;Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite Dark_Dragon_Hidden_Secrets_Japanese
-;
-;Weapon Descriptions:
-;Daggers: After the demon in him slaughtered his town. He found these daggers on the towns "Greatest Fighter". This is unknown by Raikon.
-;Kusarigama: Since Raikon seemed to always enjoy fighting, and random creatures seemed to attack his Town often, his father bought him this weapon. This is unknown by Raikon.
-;Katars: Raikon received these punching blades after the first time he let his demon out. The demon made these blades using his own fire, and a rare black mineral from the earth.
-;Chain: Raikon found this chain after awakening in the forest. Probably dropped by some dead warrior a long time ago.
-;Innocent Scythe: The first time Raikon released his demon, the demon saw a child harvesting wheat with a scythe. The demon forged his own demented version of one and used it to slaughter his town. This is only known by the Demon.
-;Sorrow Blade: When the demon was in Raikon just watching through his eyes, he made the wicked design for this blade after seeing a blacksmith made a sword. He figured his jagged burning blade would be a bit more efficient. This is only known by the Demon.
-;Night-Fall: Night-Fall is one of the two katana's his brother Ryou found from their home town. Unlike the holy version of this blade (Sun-Rise), after sinking his dark power into this blade, this blade follows the actions Raikon does with his arms.
-;
-;Mount: Unique Mount: Cebrerus is a three story tall three headed dog that can manipulate fire and formerly gaurded the gates of hell. He has fire proof armor-like fur and razor sharp claws and teeth.
-;
-;Mount Picture:
-; Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite Cerberus-1

Last edited by Omgzors101 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Aww! I love Demon Form. Just like Habbo Hair ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :O!!   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Heh i like both forms xD I like cerberus Best tho :O!
Back to top Go down
Jodie.

Jodie.

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 am

Yowza Dood !!
If I Was You I Would Bother To Write That Mutch !!

Rofl,
J,
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: ??   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite 15775503
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: =D   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Ive changed my mind. I like chase the most. xD
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Dante Says:   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Chase Has More Weapons Then Dante.
But Dante Is Greatful For Chase To Let Him Be Dual-Soul.
Now Dante Is Chase's Bitch. [No]
Back to top Go down
,Eccentric

,Eccentric

PostSubject: >:o   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 am

Chaserz!
Awe <3 I LOVE CERBRERUS <<333
Lolz, check out muh Bio yo! Its pimpin' XD
does my elf look bonerfying er wut ?!
lulz!! >w< Squee! ^^'
lol! <<3 Savvy (Renai)
Back to top Go down
,Eccentric

,Eccentric

PostSubject: omfg   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

ok chase, ur demon form isnt sexii ne moree. Twisted Evil
srry.
its just plain hawt. D; -does cabbage patch-
xD lol!
Now its ur original form me likey XD <3 Razz
xD they both look twisted in an awesome way !! ;D
still like Cerbrerus bestest ;D
<3 no offense.. drunken
xD i love tht face!! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
xDDD

ne way, <<33 Savvy bounce
Back to top Go down
,Eccentric

,Eccentric

PostSubject: ^^-   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 pm

GUESS WUT!!!?!!

Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite Aaron310
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Chase, your an ass... And guess what your rpg sucks, it's boring as hell. You one of those god damned noobs who think they are badass cause they are rich, and people in this forum, please get the hell away from this role play, he doesn't know how to, he's insecure of himself, he's bad as a leader and people shouldn't be treated this way. He sucks at rp, he voids like a bitch, but does anyone have a voice in this, no... Because he kicks, he doesn't like to settle things by words, the mother fucker kicks...
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Hopefully i would love to let everyone know that the owner of this rpg is a total noob..

1) He noob kicks becuase i tell him hes void
2) apparently no one can double team, but he can, becuase its his rpg
3) he makes nunu's death 20 hours "Because he just doesnt like him"
4) he randoms shay, when he said himself there was no randoming..

Hopefully all you people make the right choise and just leave the nooby bitch to rot in his own rpg

A rich noob who thinks hes bad ass becuase he can rp 4 wording -claps- Nice job

Lets all give a round of applause for the worst rpg owner ever! =D
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm

I like how people when dealing with someone with authority, they get upset over a little game, and insult, then cry when their delt with ;>
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:20 pm

yeah you dont deserve to own a rpg.

your just a all around bitchy fuck face
have fun with your colapsing rpg, where all everyone does is stay occ.

No where in the rules it says randoming is alowed
no where in the rules it says that the person who kills chooses death
and your a noob kicking bitch.

Have fun wanking off in your emtpy ic room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: <3 Reawr? <3   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Wooow. lil bitchy spazes x]

Hah yah and go ahead and call me all rhe same names or diff or w/e . i dun care. yep im taking chases side, i dun think hes doing naything wrong. the killers been able to choose the death limit for a while, Nunu sucks fucking balls, so good for chase and randoming is allowed in the wastelands, AND if the person attacked back, then your allowed to kill.
Back to top Go down
silverclaw,

silverclaw,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Eh go ahead and take the noobs side, but you know that all his top rpers have already switched to ortus legio rpg.. have fun humping chase =3
Back to top Go down
Zang1010

PostSubject: oh shut up!   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 am

oh shut the fk up ustupid freaking, wining little noob who lives in the basement with his mumand has and never will get a gf cause he obsessed with rping on habbo!, so wa if hekicks, theres a reason it is there, he is a scener and hes owner, he paidfor all of it himself let him do wat he wants! if u dont like it go fk ur mum and u whole family causewe really don give a flying fk so fk off and stop trying to convince everyone ur so good and xhase is a noob cause if we r still there we dont care or we dont like u!

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 am

Abby obviously you don't know shit of what is going on. Don't jump to conclusions. He attacked us, randomly, this was IN THE FOREST. IN. NOT IN WASTELAND, NOT IN OOC ROOM, IN THE FOREST. We were just scening and he just came, randomly attacked a girl, Silver killed, he left with out stating, he auto-deathed, and when silver was talking he interrupted, you treat people with respect, you earn your respect, not think you deserve it. All Silver said was "Stfu" and "stfu" isn't an insult. There was four people in that room when he did this, they all disagreed with him? So you're the stuck up bitch who follows him because he's the owner? No... Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 am

zang i dunno how 2 spaek ur languae lern to speel plez.

Noone even scenes in that rpg, just Abby, Tay, Me, and Silver. BIG WHOOOP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite   Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikon 'Reaper' Kirite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: In Character :: Biographies-
Jump to: