Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate Firith

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fate

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Habbo Name ; Haruhi55

Sex ; Female

Character Name; Fate

Race; Panda Youkai

Class; Martial-Artist

Sex; Girl

Age; 12

Height; 4ft`5

Weight; 65 pounds

Eye Color; Purple

Hair Color; Smooth Blonde

Physical Appearance; Fate looks skinny but is very strong in the upper body. She carrys 2 Al tair Arms that she found on the ground. Fate usually is in her Panda form whenever shes trying to get from one place to another. Since she can switch from Youkai and Human form she usually trainins in both forms. Of course her when shes in Human Form Fate is a lot powerful.

Personality; Shy

Picture; Fate Firith CuteAnimeGothGirl

Weapon Picture; Fate Firith Al_Tair_arm_with_hidden_blade_by_Gi

Mount Picture; No Mount

Character History; Fate airs from a wealthy family called the Clovers. They owned a dojo where they trained there bodys and there souls and mind. Fate had an older brother. Whenever they see eachother they must fight. If her brother "Hud" won last then if anything happens to their parents he gets it all. But of Fate is the winner last she gets the fortune. But when her brother disappeared she did not want to win the money by default. Everyday she looks for him. They were a family of Youkai. Her brother Hud was an Alligator Youkai, there mother was a Flamingo Youkai and their father a Tiger Youkai. They lived in the mountains of Asia even though were not born there at all. Fate had then no money at all and still does not. She trains in an arena because it reminds her of her dojo at home. She hates people who use magic because that does not come from the soul. Fighting is pure strength and you can only rely on yourself. No one else can help you.
As Fate got older she learned how to get around. Fate know knows how to build a fire , catch food , make a shelter and so on. At noon precisely she goes to train all of her skills whether it be training survivalry skills or practice her mind , soul and brain. Fate is usually by herself. After leaving her family she feels guilty that ther parents have no child to love. Fate then after a certain period of time of isolation started not feeling things. But she soon took a grip of reality when Fate almost died because of not eating. After that Fate wanted companionship. Shes now took a take to a draken named Raiga. He is an elementalist. Raiga is sometimes annoyed by her but in Youkai or Human Form she is always following him.

Last edited by Autumn on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Havok360

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Dayum!! Cant you be older so i can tap dat ICLY?
Back to top Go down
Kon

Kon

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Id like to tap that too Cool
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Havok360 wrote:
It's a damn Picture... :l
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Kalaksuki, wrote:
Havok360 wrote:
It's a damn Picture... :l
I agree too!
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Its a picture, but while IC, the pic referrs to your char.

It's also suppost to be a close resemblence to your char.

I cant find any pics for my Charecter though. ._. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Mmm, Wow, nice butt+Shortskirt Combo. xD

Your chosen to be in da special group thingie im making. :S afro
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 am

This group includes? o.o? Wait, never mind. My guy ish a loner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Lawl, JOIN US KALA.

xD

[Lawliet Ryazuki]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fate Firith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Firith   Fate Firith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate Firith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: In Character :: Biographies-