Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kon

Kon

Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Empty
PostSubject: Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru   Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:18 pm

;; Out Of Character ;;

;; Habbo Name : niccoolman

;; Sex : Male

;; Real Name : Malik

;; In Character ;;

Characters Name : Kon Dotonaru

;; Race : Wolf Youkai

;; Class : Dual - Soul

;; Sex : Male

;; Age : 15

;; Height : 6'3

;; Weight : 120

;; Eye Color : Silver

;; Hair Color : Black With Silver Highlights

;; Physical Description : Strong , Handsome , Hair covering one eye

;; Peronsality : Calm , Cool , Peaceful , Temper Mangement , Strong headed , Ready for action

;; Character Picture :Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Wolfperson - Normaly
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Wolf_Demon-1 - Ready for Battle

;;;;; Demon Form ;;;;; :

Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Demon

;; Weapons :

Dual Axe Blade - A Sword with an Axe Blade attached to it

Daggers - Daggers

Bow And Arrows - Bow and Arrows

Wolf Saber - a sword with a fake wolf head poiting up and the blade is coming out of the mouth

;;Weapon Pics :
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Sickle-Blade
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Daggers
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru BOW21
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru WolfBlade

;;; Mount : Battle Bear with a Saddle , Rein , Seath with a Long sword inside connected to the Saddle , Dagger Seath with a Dagger on other side of Saddle , Arrow Bag with a few of my Arrows inside it on Saddle next to Dagger Sheath

;; Mount Picture :
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru Piggy
Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru RedAlert3WarBear_avatar

;;; Character History : As a young child Kon loved to ride on his bear, he had always had it be his side scince it was a cub.
At the age of 10 he started getting intrerested in battling, at the age of 13 he met Raikon Kirite or Soul Cutter . Raikon is a Dorc , but he loves to battle and always wins, Kon looks up to him as a Father and Battle mate, So Kon's dream is to be able to beat Raikon in a battle for equalty. at te age of 15 Kon found his true power as a Dual - Soul now he is almost ready for the battle shall he win , or shall he lose. When Raikon slaughtered his village, for some strange reason he left Kon alive. Now Kon has respected him for ever and sometimes chases him around , but from that very strange day Kon has worked on never showing his emotions to not draw his Demon until that fateful day he saw the ones he cared about perish and he went into a rage he killed 50 Drakens , 20 Fairies , 30 Orcs , 90 Tiger Youkai's , and one Eagle Youkai from that day He seems to think that Raikon knows his pain and is teaching him, He has never told Raikon about his terible past except that he is a Dual-Soul immune to eletricity attacks. In his Demon form he uses Electricity Attacks himself so he is safe from them.

Last edited by Kon on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru   Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Demon form is super cute!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

PostSubject: Re: Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru   Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:03 pm

ROFL ITS A SOVIET BEAR!

xDD
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

PostSubject: Re: Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru   Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:46 am

Ew.... Another wolf youkai. Er.. Jerst kidding. Just try to be a good one? Wolf youkai pwn, kk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru   Kon " Mariku "  Dotonaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kon " Mariku " Dotonaru
Page 1 of 1