Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damian "Fear" Lyzer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Damian "Fear" Lyzer Empty
PostSubject: Damian "Fear" Lyzer   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

_=_=OOC Information=_=_

--; Habbo Name: D.ante
--; Real Name: Dantanius Devant.

_=_=IC Information=_=_

--; IC Character Name: Damien Lyzer (Aka: Fear)
--; Character Age: Said To Be 2000+ Years Of Age
--; Character Height: 6'0
--; Character Eyes: Dilated.
--; Hair Color: Black.

_=_=Character Traits=_=_

--; Character Manipulation: Darkness
--; Character Personality: Damien Is Ruthless, And Kills Anything, That Doesn't Oppose Threats. He Loves The Smell Of "Fresh Meat"
--; Human Looks: Damian "Fear" Lyzer Demon - Normal Features.
--; Demonic Looks: Damian "Fear" Lyzer 4a9d345c

_=_=Inventory/Weapons=_=_

--; Close Combat Weapon (Sword Style): Damian "Fear" Lyzer Giant_51_Final_Fantasy_7_Cloud_Bust
--; Close Combat Weapon (Katana Style): Damian "Fear" Lyzer Katanas-1
--; Close Combat Weapon (Scythe Style):Damian "Fear" Lyzer Props-Skull-Scythe-1
--; Medium Ranged Weapon (Chained):Damian "Fear" Lyzer RiderWeapon
--; Far Ranged Weapon(Bow/Arrow):Damian "Fear" Lyzer BowofFire

--; Reasons For Weaponry: Damian Carries His Arsenal Of Weaponry Like So: The Three Katanas All Sheathed Into His Left Thigh, The Bow And Arrows Strapped On His Left Shoulder Following Down Towards His Right Ribcage, The Cleaver Strapped Right On His Back, The Scythe Is Carried Along His Right Shoulder Following Down Towards His Left Ribcage, And His Chained Blade Is Burned Into His Left Arm, The Blade Is Sheathed Into His Right Thigh.

_=_=Mount=_=_

--; Mount Name: Anloric
--; Mount: Demonic Dragon.
--; Mount Picture: Damian "Fear" Lyzer 15775503
--; Mount Height: Three Stories
--; Mount Abilities: The Ability To Shoot Fire.
--; Mount Features: Large Dark Wings, Sharpened Claws For Easy Decapitation.

_=_=Character Background=_=_

Damian, Was Born A Normal Elven Boy, Until One Gloomy, Thundering Night, A Shadowed Figure Came Upon The Forest That Damian Was Playing In. As They Spoke For Some Time, The Shadowed Figure Asked Damian, If He Wanted Power? Damian Agreed. As Damian Nodded His Head Into A "Yes" Motion, The Shadowed Figure Told Damian, That He Had It, It Was Just Locked Deep Down In Him. Damian Asked How He Can Unleash It. One Word Came From The Shadowed Figures Mouth, Fear. As Damian Looked At This Character, Puzzled And Wondering. The Shadowed Figure Let Out A Dim Lighted Grin And Walked Off. Once After The Day Was Done, Damian Came Home To Brutality, Seeing The Shadowed Figure In His Tree Fort, Slowly Torturing His Family. As Damian's Mother Screams For His Well-Being, Damian Tried To Stop The Shadowed Figure, But One More Figure Came Into The Way, Making Damian Fall To The Floor With Immense Dark Aura, As Damian Had Trouble Getting, All He Can Do Is Watch And Cry.

The Shadowed Figure Finished Off The Family, And Approached Young Damian, Asked Him In These Exact Words: "Are You Scared Yet" Damian Looked Upon The Figure, And Screamed At Him, He Then Got Taken Away To A Fortress, Where He Was Tortured And Made Feared Of Everyday Life, As Damian Finished His Long Years Imprisoned In This Fortress, He Learned To Take Fear, And Use It Against Him. He Was Then Called By His Superior's, Fear. Damian Has Never Been Scared Ever Again. He Takes Matter In His Own Hand, With His Arsenal Of Weaponry, Using Only A Chosen Bit, He Takes Down His Enemies, One-By-One. Aiming For A Higher Reach, Damian Lives As "Fear".
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

PostSubject: Dante Sawks.   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Dante has a big dragon to make up for his small wong ;>
lol!
Back to top Go down
:Abby:22

:Abby:22

PostSubject: CHASE!   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:55 pm

LOL CHASE!!
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: xD   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Too Bad I Said It So Chase Wouldn't PMS At Me, Knowing He Told Me:
"Dante Is Copying Me; Lots o' Weapons, Big Dragon, Darkness Manipulation"
Chase Is Just A Whiny Money Whore <33
Back to top Go down
Omgzors101

PostSubject: Re: Damian "Fear" Lyzer   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Sort of like your mother. Twisted Evil

albino <-- (Bunnies Pwn)
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Damian "Fear" Lyzer   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm

True.
elephant =D
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

PostSubject: Re: Damian "Fear" Lyzer   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Lawl

Dante has a small Whong?

Hes not getting girls that way

They'll be liek "NO STOP! IT WONT FIT!"

lol! <---(Goku pwns)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian "Fear" Lyzer   Damian "Fear" Lyzer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damian "Fear" Lyzer
Page 1 of 1