Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unqiue Mounts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omgzors101

Unqiue Mounts Empty
PostSubject: Unqiue Mounts   Unqiue Mounts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Unique Mounts (Must pay for) If u dont see their unique mount on their list, void the actions they do with it and report it to me.

- Cebrerus: Cebrerus is a three story tall three headed dog that can manipulate fire that formerly gaurded the gates of hell. Cerberus can breathe fire from each of his heads. All of his eyes glow yellow, and he has razor sharp claws and teeth. He is normally gentle, but will attack viciously if his owner is in danger or his owner commands to attack. He has fire proof armor-like fur. The owner of this mount is Raikon Kirite (Omgzors101)

- Dawne: Dawne is a white unicorn with an iceblue mane and tail. She talks and he is a very gently being & straight foreward. She will only attack when her owners life is threatened. She has wings that fold against her. body Her skin is nearly unbreakable and as hard as a vampires. She can control the ice element. The owner of this mount is Serei (TaylerRae178)

- Tyrant: Tyrant was a Guardian who Protected the blade Frostmourne, when the Lich King took control of this blade he got the service of Tyrant. He is 40 ft tall and a Black Fog emits from its Dark Blue Scales. It can Manipulate Ice and fire Dark Bolts. Its debt is to the Lich King (iShifter)

- Hellios: Hellios is a mixture of dragon and phoenix. It has a wingspan of 31 feet, and is 30 feet tall. It has extremely sharp talons and can manipulate fire. This creature is always burning. This fire off its body only effects people who it finds dangerous. The owner of this mount is Thel Vadamee (NiceAttire)

- Zodiac: Zodiac is one hundred foot long serpent with a wing span of 50 feet. Because of this massive size, he is relitively thin. It has a blue and light-blue underbelly, and bright yellow eyes. His wings have sharp spikes on them and he has poisonous fangs. The owner of this mount is Kite Arain (xribit)

- Neko: Neko is a winged skeletal horse. Neko is 6 feet tall with a wing span of 16 feet. He has burning hooves and can breathe fire. The owner of this mount is Raislin Elric (Death88)

- Anloric: Anloric is a three story tall demon dragon. He has wings and he can breathe fireballs. The owner of this mount is Damian Lyzer (D,ante)

Last edited by Omgzors101 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Unqiue Mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unqiue Mounts   Unqiue Mounts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:04 pm

lich king?
isn't that from world of warcraft?(the best mmorpg EVA!)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Unqiue Mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unqiue Mounts   Unqiue Mounts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm

having fun making spelling errors on my mount? god!. xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unqiue Mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unqiue Mounts   Unqiue Mounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unqiue Mounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: IC Information-
Jump to: