Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beethoven Meigrand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalaksuki,

Beethoven Meigrand Empty
PostSubject: Beethoven Meigrand   Beethoven Meigrand I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 pm

-;Habbo Name: Kalaksuki
-;
-;Sex: Male

;;In-Character;;

-;Character's Name: Maelo Valentino (He changed his name, due to many people knowing it)
New Name: Beethoven Meigrand
-;
-;Race Youkai (Wolf)
-;
-;Class: Assassin
-;
-;Sex: Male
-;
-;Age: 16
-;
-;Height: 5'7"
-;
-;Weight: 130 lbs
-;
-;Eye Color: Amber (Change blue in killing instinct)
-;
-;Hair Color: Black
-;
-;Ethnicity: British, British accent.
-;
-;Physical Description: A slim figure, but possessing a bit of strength. He has ultimate accuracy which makes him a trained and lethal killer. His has hands are gloved, and his scarf covers much of his mouth. Some hair covers one of his eyes. His bow is made of metal, but is able to stretch to increase range. He has a small knife in the back of his belt, just in case of a close combat attack. He prefers to attack in the shadows. A leather collar is strapped to his neck, a short chain still attached to it. His black leather robes conceal powdered poisons which, in contact kill it's victim depending on the type.
-;
-;Personality: He is serious and have a bit of a temper. His motto "I live in the shadows, kill in the shadows, and survive in the shadows. That's all you need to know."
-; Picture
Beethoven Meigrand Anime-10
-;Weapon

Beethoven Meigrand 184565-robbit_bow_and_arrow_large

-;Wolf Form Description: Black and red, and able to hide in the shadows. His bite is strong than most wolves, and like his human form, able to flicker. A dark aura rises from his feet.
Beethoven Meigrand 1204765527_adowsDemon

Last edited by Kalaksuki, on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kalaksuki,

Beethoven Meigrand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beethoven Meigrand   Beethoven Meigrand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am

Hey, Guys. Opinions? o.o?
Back to top Go down
Juliet?!

Juliet?!

Beethoven Meigrand Empty
PostSubject: Weird...   Beethoven Meigrand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Yeah your char is creepeh.... It scares me Shocked affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beethoven Meigrand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beethoven Meigrand   Beethoven Meigrand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beethoven Meigrand
Page 1 of 1