Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiga- The sleeping Draken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobility

Noobility

Raiga- The sleeping Draken Empty
PostSubject: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Habbo Name: Noobility.

Character Name: Raiga
Character's Sex: Male
Race: Draken
Class: Dual Soul
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 201 lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Black

Characters Looks:
Human Form-Raiga is tall, with a muscalar body. He has a tan color skin. Has a scar from his chest to his gut, in a diagonal direction.
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Anima_11
Demon Form- Raiga in his demon form has black fur, he has long red horns, 4 black wings on his back, and huge claws. In his demon form though, his eyes turn a dark yellow.
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Th_dra11
Characters Personality:
Raiga is a calm, quiet, draken that sleeps most of the time, he likes to lean against tree when going to sleep, or laying on a branch. He pays close attention to things, but acts like he doesn't. Only fights when has to, almost nothing make him mad enough to do that.

Characters Items:
Raiga will either wear black or orange robes, with slits in the back for his wings to come out of. He has a larg sickle on his back, and a pouch to his side used to hold food or special items.

Characters History:
Raiga grew up by himself, his family being killed by his father, enraged Raiga had shifted into a part human, part dragon creature, killing his father in his anger. He then went back to how he was, normal human, haunted of the creature inside him. He grew up, working as a blacksmith, knowing many things of war. He then had to serve in a war.
Raiga was critical in the war, he had came up with many strategies becoming a general. He then fought, but in a battle, they were losing there country, so he decided to dig a underground route to their camp. He did just this and attacked, they had defeated them. But in the upcoming years, the greed for the land they obtained sky rocketed. Raiga stopped them but the country dissapproved, attack him. He unable to kill them for his care, ran from the country. He then, moved to a forest.
At the forest he found a group of dark knights, unpleased with his old country, so he set up an attack group with them. They went to raiga's old country, and burned it down. Raiga then with his hatred side, turned into part demon, shifting shapes, finding his second soul.
He then used this country as a base of operations against other countrys. But then one sunny day, a group of paladins came, paladins from his country before. They fought many hours, the two small groups, they were even, then raiga, learned to master his second sould, shifting to it. He then wiped out the paladins with one blow, but as well as his dark knights. He then fled to a forest, were he now lifes there were he found many other Dual-Souls, that he too is.

Last edited by Noobility on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Different Class)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Good job. ^^ I really liked it how the king wanted to kill Raiga even though all of his comrades died and they surrendered. Wouldn`t he have no army at all then?
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Dood,

You phail at writing biographies,
HORRIBLE GRAMMAR.

Although if you use your imagination it makes sense.

DON'T SKIP ENGLISH CLASS.
<-<;;
Back to top Go down
Noobility

Noobility

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

I can help I have horrible grammer like you say, I hate my teacher 62 years old and can't even talk she says tommorrow like "tomrowow." affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:01 am

Now thats scary,

Imagine a 64 yr. old math teacher that used to be a smoker. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Demon   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Raiga- The sleeping Draken James
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Anima__Ophiel_the_fallen_Angel_by_W
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Anime-Demon
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Demon
Raiga- The sleeping Draken Spawn
Back to top Go down
DarknightK

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Any reason why you just spammed incredibly good pictures?

(The one with Light was hawt) drunken confused pale cat geek study Smile Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Noobility

Noobility

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:34 pm

He found those picture for me and he sent me those so i could choose one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seirei

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:51 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiga- The sleeping Draken   Raiga- The sleeping Draken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiga- The sleeping Draken
Page 1 of 1