Outcasted Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasted Spirits

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kite Arain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kite

Kite Arain Empty
PostSubject: Kite Arain   Kite Arain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:36 pm

;;Out-Of-Character;;

-;Habbo Name: Xribit
-;
-;Sex: Male

;;In-Character;;

-;Character's Name: Kite Arain
-;
-;Race: Paragon
-;
-;Class: Dual Souls
-;
-;Sex: Male
-;
-;Age: 14
-;
-;Height: 5'8
-;
-;Weight: 126 lbs
-;
-;Eye Color: red
-;
-;Hair Color: white/grey
-;
-;Physical Description: not very strong, has glowing lines ging through right arm when in normal mode. wheres red clothes most of the time. in half demon mode right arm sends its glowing to more of an outline around me. my gunblade splits in half then morphs into Katars that overlap my hands. my hair grows and gets more spiky, and my clothes change. in full demon mode the arm consumes me almost all and it spreads off my body as well, turning black and red. i conrtol the fire element because of my demon, my gunblade was crafted by me to shoot out concentrated streams of fire.
-;
-;Personality: likes to help his friends., and very good in battle. hat being called a weapon.
-;
-;Picture:
Kite Arain RegularSizedAtsuma
-;
-;Half demon:
Kite Arain Akabane
-;
-;Demon:
Kite Arain Atsuma
-;
-;Weapon: Gunblade and Right Arm.
-;
-;Weapon Picture:
Kite Arain Wall00_2
-;
-;Mount: Zodiac
-;
-;Mount Picture:
Kite Arain Serpent
-;
-;Character History: from the day of birth he was stuied by his people. he as treated like an outcast most of his life. at about the age of 10 he ran away. he came back at e age of fourteen and now here he is.
Back to top Go down
,Eccentric

,Eccentric

Kite Arain Empty
PostSubject: ^^- adorable right?   Kite Arain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Its the cutes lil thing Razz

Kite Arain Gothic10

i dunno wut to choose Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Kite Arain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasted Spirits :: In Character :: Biographies-
Jump to: